When dental or vision coverage for your clients is not offered through the workplace we offer dental plans both off and on exchange, to best meet the needs of your clients.
Delta Dental Covers Me (DDCM) off-exchange plans
Our broadest portfolio of plans available year-round, with choices from basic to comprehensive coverage.
Plans and Rates Effective January 1, 2022
*These are monthly subscriber premiums. Actual rates vary based on plan choice, client age, location, number of people insured, their age, and relationship to subscriber.
This is only a partial description of benefits; for full plan benefits and pricing, please visit deltadentalwa.com
Delta Dental of Washington on-exchange plans
Delta Dental offers two ACA-qualified dental plans on the Washington Health Benefit Exchange (HBE). Clients may enroll during the annual open enrollment period (Nov.1, 2021 – Jan. 15, 2022) or outside open enrollment, based on qualified life events.
- •The WA Kids plan features comprehensive benefits for children under age 19.
- •Children have no annual dollar benefit limit. There are out- of-pocket maximums of $350 per child/$700 for 2+ children.
- •ACA guidelines require that any child or young adult under the age of 19 and covered by Medical must enroll in a qualified dental plan.
- •The WA Family plan for adults (age 19+) features Diagnostic, Preventive and some Restorative services.
- •The annual maximum the plan pays per adult is $1,000.
- •No wait periods for any covered treatments.
- •Excellent Access to care with over 4,500 providers statewide.
This is only a partial description of benefits; for full plan benefits and pricing, please visit deltadentalwa.com.
If you have questions regarding our on-exchange dental plans, please call us at 1-888-899-3734.
2022 Individual Plan Webinar
We invite you to review our 30-minute Individual and Family webinar with 2022 changes, vision details and small group options. Please contact: Rick Blonden, Product Owner – Individual Plans, firstname.lastname@example.org