This is an adult and family plan for adults over age 19 that includes dental coverage for dependents under 19. It’s only available for adults and families who purchase their medical plan directly from Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington and Kaiser Foundation Health plan of Washington Options,Inc.
Here are some benefits highlights:
- Diagnostic and preventive services, like cleanings, x-rays and exams, are covered at 100% for adults and children
- A $85 deductible per child per year; $50 deductible per adult per year
- Deductibles are waived for diagnostic and preventive services
- No annual maximum for children under 18; $1,250 annual maximum for members 19 and older
- $1,000 TMJ annual maximum; $5,000 TMJ annual maximum
Please visit Kaiser Permanente for rate information and to enroll.
Review your policy
to see what’s covered
Learn more about
key features for easy comparison