Introducing the “Score with Delta Dental” contest for producers writing I&F and Small Group 2-50 plans in Washington State!
Do you love competing? Are you a fan of the hometown team? Well, we have the perfect promotion for you: Win two tickets to the January 2 Seahawks v Lions game in the Delta Dental Suite!
To keep the ball moving down the field, the producers with the highest number of sales in any of the below categories will receive 2 Seahawks tickets:
- Top Individual Dental Sales
- Top Individual Vision Sales
- Top Individual New Producer(appointed in 2021)
- Top Small Group Dental Sales
- Top Small Group Vision Sales
- Top Small Group New Producer Dental Sales (appointed in 2021)
- An producer (agent of record) can only win in one category/one set of tickets
- The award goes to the producer (agent of record). The award can only be transferred within your agency or your family
- A new producer is defined as a Delta Dental of Washington appointment start date in 2021. To qualify as a new producer, a producer must not have been previously appointed with Delta Dental of Washington in the last 5 years.
- To qualify, write new Small Group or DeltaDentalCoversMe dental or vision business with initial effective dates of October, November, and December 2021. New sales submitted by December 15 with these effective dates will count
- The group/individual must not have been enrolled in the same plan category 12 months prior to contest start.
- Changing from an WAHBE to a DDCM plan will qualify.
- WAHBE Policies do not qualify
- Large group policies do not qualify
- Association policies do not qualify
- Changing Small Group or DDCM plans do not qualify
- Changing from Delta Dental Group to Individual or Individual to Group do not qualify
- Changing from WAHBE will qualify
- Please note that DDWA reports all gifts and awards greater than $600 for 1099-NEC reporting purposes. The 1099 will be issued to the Agency (not producer)
- Winners will be announced on December 17, all decisions are final
- If first winner is unable to accept prize then award will go to 1st runner-up.
For more information contact your local Delta Dental of Washington team
Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Delta Dental of Washington and all determinations are final. Winner will be notified by phone and email from the Delta Dental of Washington Sales Team within 2 days following selection of Winner. Delta Dental of Washington shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
Limitation of Liability: By participating, You agree to release and hold harmless Delta Dental of Washington and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information: By claiming the prize, where allowed by law, all winners grant Delta Dental of Washington exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
Confidential. For Delta Dental of Washington producer/agency use only. This material, including any subpart(s), is not to be used as marketing and is not to be provided to a prospect, an applicant, member, group, or the general public.