We are delighted to announce text messaging is live for all members! Going forward all digital and printed ID cards will have our text messaging service number included.
The number is # 833-604-1246.
The benefits of using text:
- When a DDWA member texts to our 833 number they can begin interacting with our automated system or agent right away.
- Our normal hours of operation are 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- All of our groups are being offered the ability to text with us verses holding to speak to an agent when they call into our contact center, this includes groups who have a unique customer service # when they call from a phone that has text messaging capabilities.
- Members receive the same great service experience in a text interaction with an agent as they do when they have a live conversation.
- Currently the automated agent is not able to confirm coverage.
- Our text number is now included on the Contact Us page on our website.
- Going forward the text number will be included in our collateral.
- All text conversations conclude with the option for members to complete a customer satisfaction question.
- Year to date we are running at 96% satisfied or highly satisfied.