Why should you use our Online Enrollment tool?
Because it's easy to:"
- Make changes to eligibility files: You can add new employees and their dependents on demand.
- Print or Email ID cards: Get cards for individuals or entire groups.
- View enrollment reports
- View and pay invoices online -- you don't have to wait for them to be mailed to you!
How do I apply?
Complete the Online Enrollment Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should sign the Online Enrollment Application?
The online application should be signed by the current contract owner or authorized executive: i.e., CEO, CFO, Director, Controller, etc.
How do I start using the tool?
To use the Online Enrollment tool, you will first need to register.
- An email will be generated during the registration process to complete your registration.
- A second email will be sent containing the passcode to complete the process.
Don't use another person's email address to access the tool. Contact your account management representative to get additional log on access.
What type of access is available?
There are two options:
- Full access: You can ADD, TERMINATE and CHANGE employees and dependent records.Full access is not available for groups that send an electronic 834 file.
- View access: Allows you to view information only.
- Add, Edit, Terminate or Change Employees
- Add, Edit, Terminate, Reinstate or Change Dependents
- Change Coverage Level or Subgroup
- View Enrollment Reports
- View Invoices
- Print/Email ID Cards