Delta Dental Individual - Washington Kids
This plan protects one of your child’s (age 0-18) most precious features, their smile. To find out more about this beneficial plan, visit the Washington Healthplanfinder to learn more about enrolling.
Your child gets:
- 100% paid preventive and diagnostic benefits to keep your child healthy
- Access to the widest network of quality dentists in the state, so you have the most choice to see your child’s favorite dentist
- No deductible for preventive and diagnostic services (exams and cleanings), medically necessary orthodontia, and accidental injury
- No copayments (coinsurance) for preventive and diagnostic services
- Low annual out-of-pocket maximums so you never pay more than $350 per child or $700 per family (2 or more children) for services when your child sees an in-network dentist
- No hidden surprises, fees or charges when your child sees an in-network dentist
- Hassle-free claims processing and helpful local customer service representatives
Give your child the gift of a healthy smile. Enroll them in Delta Dental Individual – Washington Kids.