Your feedback told us you want a plan that rewards employees for healthy behavior.
Our data shows preventive care keeps employees healthier and helps avoid costly treatments down the road. With this plan, healthy checkups lead to Maximum Wellness!
How Maximum Wellness works:
- Employee enrolls and receives a healthy checkup service or treatment during their first benefit period.
- Their annual maximum increases to the next designated step the subsequent year.
- They must continue to receive at least one of the required treatments during each benefit period. They will then receive the next step increase in the next benefit period until they reach the top annual maximum threshold.
If at any point the employee fails to receive a preventive or prescribed diagnostic treatment during their benefit period, they drop back to the prior annual maximum level from their previous benefit period. However, they never drop below the plan’s minimum annual maximum level.
Here's an example:
Every year they get healthy checkups, their annual maximum increases!
Here’s how Maximum Wellness does it:
Rewards employees for using their preventive benefits.
- Employees get more financial coverage for doing the right thing.
- Healthy behaviors are reinforced versus being penalized for being “bad”.
Employees get more financial coverage for doing the right thing.
You get to determine:
Email reminders on a regular basis.
- The annual maximum step increase levels
- The network that receives the annual maximum increases
We'll notify them when it's time to schedule their next healthy checkup.
Supports your wellness initiatives.
For medium and large groups, Maximum Wellness is a great alternative to a standard PPO plans.
- Encourages employees to get preventive treatment, keeps them healthier and helps avoid costly treatments later
- No other carrier is more committed to the power of preventive care and advancing oral to overall health
View this PDF to learn more. Contact your Delta Dental of Washington sales representative today and see how this plan benefits your clients.
Why are preventive visits so crucial for employees? Learn more.