At Delta Dental of Washington, we believe everyone deserves a healthy smile with no one left behind. And we try to live that mission every day. So, join us in celebrating National PRIDE Month and stand with us as we advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion across our great state so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of a healthy smile.
While PRIDE might look a little different this year due to COVID, don’t let it dampen your smile, because celebrating what makes us different can also bring us together.
Here are a few ways Delta Dental of Washington is supporting our LBGTQ+ communities at home and across the state:
- Partnering with Seattle PRIDE to create programming for the virtual celebration and Smiles of Pride for their upcoming magazine.
- Working with the Seattle Sounders FC and Seattle Storm to support local PRIDE-themed matches and games.
- Hired a Program Manager to focus on Workforce Diversity and Inclusion.
- Partnered with Fine Dine Front Lines to support LGBTQ-owned restaurants during the COVID pandemic.
- Further support the growth of our Delta Dental of Washington employee-led DEI community, ambassadors, and affinity groups to further incorporate our DEI mission, vision, and values and to build a more equitable employee culture and workplace.
- This fall, we hope to partner with Spokane PRIDE as they’ve been forced to move their celebration due to COVID.
So join us – and whatever brings a smile to your face, wear it with PRIDE.