Take a break from crowns and craft! Combine your cutting-edge equipment with dentistry décor. Spruce up your office with these smile-inspired dental DIYs:
1. Toothbrush Wreath
This colorful crown keeps your office festive—all year round!
• Cheap Colorful Toothbrushes (Between 30-60, depending on wreath size.)
• Styrofoam Wreath
• Ribbon (Strong enough to bear weight)
• Hot Glue Gun and Glue
• Stickers, bows and other decorations (optional)
1. Lay out toothbrushes in a desired pattern, making sure that you have enough toothbrushes to cover the entire wreath
2. Use the hot glue gun to glue each toothbrush to the wreath, one-by-one.
3. When all toothbrushes are in place, flip wreath over and glue the ribbon onto back, making a loop.
4. Add stickers, bows and other decorations, if desired.
2. Toothbrush Holder Succulents
Plants in the office have been shown to reduce stress and help create a welcoming environment. Succulents are easy to maintain and hypoallergenic, making them the ideal plant for the work environment.
Add a dental twist by potting these plants in an old toothbrush holder!
3. Patient Picassos
Decorate your space at while giving patients something to do. Print out these free coloring sheets, supply some colored pencils and hang your favorites around the office.
Here’s to your second profession—crafting!