Welcome to the Alaska Air Group landing page for Delta Dental of Washington. Since 1954, we have been working to improve the oral health of Washington residents. To find out more about us and the work we are doing in the community please visit our Foundation website.
The MySmile Personal Benefits Center is your resource for information about your Alask Air Group dental coverage. Once you enroll in the plan, visit our home page, click on the Patients tab and do a one-time easy registration process. After registrating, you will be able to access the MySmile personal benefits center and see your personalized information, dental activity, coverage and more.
- Find A Dentist : Choose from the largest network of dentists in-state and nation-wide. With nearly 90 percent of dentist in-network chances are you'll be able to find a dentist near you.
- Check Your Coverage: After singing on with your user name and password, you can check plan coverage, eligibility and benefit levels.
- Claim Status: Lets you check the status of current claims and view previous payments online.
- Print ID Card: Access to printable version of your ID card.
- Your Dental Activity: Lets you view your Explanation of Benefits and Predeterminations online.
| Nationwide Dentist Networks
When using your Delta Dental of Washington benefits, you have acces to the nation-wide Delta Dental Plans Association network of dentists. Within this network, you have three options when seeing a dentist. The first option is to see a PPO network dentist. With this option you will experience the greatest cost savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses. The second option is to see a Premier network dentist. Your costs will still be low but your savings won't be as great. Finally, you may see any licensed dentist you want, but if you select a dentist who is not part of Delta Dental networks, your out-of-pocket expenses may be higher. If you are outside the state of Washington, please use the National Find a Dentist search tool.
Visit Frequently Asked Questions for references on topics like eligibility, benefits, and estimates for coverage and how to update your personal information. If you need further help, please contact customer service at email@example.com, or call using the numbers listed below. Customer Service is available from 7 am to 5 pm PT, Monday through Friday.
Please be sure to tell your dentist to forward claims to:
Delta Dental of Washington
P.O. Box 75983
Seattle, WA 98175-0983
Customer Service Numbers
Thank you for using the Delta Dental of Washington online tools.